Winter Volunteering Days 2019-20
Beat the winter blues and come and coppice with us! Hang out in the woods with groovy, like-minded people, drink tea and eat cake round the campfire. Help manage the woodland, be part of a large scale rewilding project and take home as much wood as you can carry!
Please click on the date you are interested in helping with and it will take you to a separate Eventbrite booking page with more information about the day. Please fill out an eventbrite form for each day you are planning on coming, to help us anticipate who we’re expecting each day.
- Sunday 1st Dec 19 – Deer population survey
- Sunday 15th Dec 19 – Coppicing
- Sunday 12th Jan 20 – Coppicing
- Sunday 9th Feb 20 – Coppicing
- Sunday 8th March 20 – Coppicing
- Sunday 22nd March 20 – Coppicing
We also post about volunteer opportunities in our E-Newsletter. Join our mailing list by filling out the pop up form on this website or by email us at firstname.lastname@example.org