Preparing for the day
The day will be set in the inspirational setting of Holt Hall. In line with the theme of the day many of the sessions will be held outside.
‘There’s no such thing as the wrong sort of weather, just the wrong sort of clothing!’
So, check the forecast here and please make sure you dress appropriately for the weather.
What to bring?
- Pen/ Pencil & Paper/ Notepad
- Stout covered outdoor footwear such as walking shoes or boots
- Wind/ Waterproof coat and trousers
- Any personal medication
- Questions for the Q&A session
- An outdoor activity idea to do with children that has proven successful for you in the past
[For SatNav please use NR25 6RT]
Please see Holt Hall’s website for more information about the venue.
We are a Community Interest Company (CIC). Our company number is 9515765
You must be logged in to post a comment.