Faciliated by Louise Ambrose
- Understand what ‘dressing for the outdoors’ looks like.
- Look at pros and cons of different fabrics & style options available.
- Explore issues surrounding outdoor clothing.
- Try and test different clothing items.
- We will be exploring the Scandinavian saying “there’s no such thing as bad weather, only poor clothing” as inadequate clothing can be a barrier to quality Outdoor Learning.
- We will be covering; the elements of ‘shelter’, cold injuries, the ‘layering system’, qualities of different fabrics, funding ideas and trying out a variety of different options on the market.
- This will be a hands-on & experimental workshop!